Thursday, August 27, 2009

Encouraging Thoughts For U !!

My Own Thoughts :

1. My Advocate, My Witness & My Judge is JESUS .
2. Into His(Jesus) arms I fall .
3. Arise & Praise surely you will be Raised .
4. Since U (Jesus) selected me , I dont worry about anyone who rejects me .

Some Wonderful Thoughts :

Just Trust.
Jesus Still Loves Me.
Facts increase our ranking.
If its meant to Be it will Be.
Be the best in whatever you are.
Lord I want everything not for me but for U.
Through blood and darkness to the light beyond.
God is interested in our completeness rather than in our comfort.
Boats at the harbour are safe but that is not what boats are made for.
Tears are the telescope through which we can see God closer.
God doesn't call the qualified, He qualifies the called.
Some people grumble because Roses have Thorns,
I am Thankful that the Thorns have Roses.
I am now a citizen of Heaven.
Bloom where you are planted.
My reward is with My God.
All the Lord wants,
Is my all
All he desires,
Is my all
All he wants,
Is my all
All I have,
He wants all.


My Fav Bible Verses :

1. Yet I will Praise HIM (Jesus)
2. We love because He(Jesus) first loved us.
3. I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
4. God will finish what He has begun!
5. For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord," plans to prosper you,
and not to harm you, plans to give you a hope and a future.

No comments: